Stay tuned to this page for the latest info on screenings.
Want to put on a screening? Corporates, schools and NGOs please get in touch!
Talk to us about purchasing a playable file - or you can buy the DVD directly from Ronin Pictures here.
Educators wishing to screen the film can access a culturally-sensitive study guide from ATOM (Australian Teachers of Media), for free, at The Education Shop.
You may also be interested in the producers' next documentary endeavour on water use in Australia, Murrumbidgee; click here for more info.
CHARLTON FILM FESTIVAL AT THE REX THEATRE
- Merimbula, NSW: June 27th
- Castlemaine Documentary Film Festival. July 3rd. Tickets here
-Bendigo/Eaglehawk, Star Cinema, July 3rd and 4th. Tickets here
- Brisbane (Wynnum), Qld - Majestic Theatre, July 3rd
-Nambour, Qld - Majestic Theatre, July 3rd
-Port Macquarie, NSW - Majestic Theatre, July 3rd
-Kempsey, NSW - Majestic Theatre, July 3rd
-Nambucca Heads, NSW - Majestic Theatre, July 3rd
-Sawtell, NSW - Majestic Theatre, July 3rd
- Renmark, SA, Chaffey Theatre, July 3rd. Tickets
- Mount Gambier, SA, Sir Robert Helpmann Theatre, July 3rd. Tickets
- Whyalla, SA, Middleback Art Centre, July 6th. Tickets
- Mudgee Town, NSW, Hall Cinema, July 7th
- Kandos, NSW, North East Wiradjuri Centre, July 8th
- Swan Hill, Vic: July 7th, Showbiz Cinema. Tickets here
- Port Pirie, Northern Festival Centre, July 8th. Tickets
- Adelaide, (Noarlunga Hopgood Theatre), July 8th
- Victor Harbour, Victa Cinema, July 8th. Tickets
- Kyneton, VIC, Social Foundry - July 8th 7pm
-Bright, VIC, Sun Theatre. July 10th and July 14th. Tickets here
-Kerang: Living World festival (Vic) July 16th. Tickets here
- Boort, VIC, Memorial Hall, July 23rd, 7pm. Donation at door.
- Healsville, Vic, The Memo, August 27th, 4pm
Antenna Festival Sydney: Dendy Newtown and Palace Verona
- Cowra Civic Centre, NSW: March 6th, March 13th
-Gold Coast, HOTA (Gold Coast Film Festival); April 30th, Tickets here.
-Darwin, Deck Chair Cinema; May 26th, (w Q&A) and May 30th Tickets here
-Canberra; National Film and Sound Archive, May 28th; with Q&A. Tickets here
- Murwillumbah: Regent Cinema, May 27th with Q&A and June 3rd Tickets here
- Bendigo - Star Cinema Eaglehawk: